shemod

biasa-biasa bukan luar biasa

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

a thousand miles
makin' my way downtownwalking fastfaces pass and I'm homebound
staring blankly aheadjust makin' my wayI'm makin' a waythrough the crowd
and I need youand I miss youand now I wonder
if I could fall into the skydo you think time would pass me bycause you know I'd walk a thousand milesif I could see you ... tonight
it's always times like thesewhen I think of youand I wonder if you ever think of me
cause everything's so wrongand I don't belonglivin' in your precious memory
cause I need youand I miss youand now I wonder
chorus
and I, I don't want to let you knowI, I drown in your memoryI, I don't want to let this goI, I don't ...
makin' my way downtownwalking fastfaces pass and I'm homebound
staring blankly aheadjust makin' my wayI'm makin' my waythrough the crowd
and I still need youand I still miss youand now I wonder
chorus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home